We are looking for a quality driven, taking the initiative person, to join our Sorsix team, Skopje office.
This is a great opportunity for people interested in working in a dynamic and modern environment that supports progress.
We work using our Sorsix agile methodology with a modern technology stack based on .NET MVC, .NET Core and Angular (TypeScript).
We map complex healthcare processes into intuitive software.
Our customers are private and public service providers in Australia, USA, Ireland, India as well as the complete healthcare system in the countries of Macedonia and Serbia.
Perks at work:
We are offering flexible working time, encouraging work life balance, knowledge sharing through Technical Seminars,
events for the employees were they can have fun and spend great time with the coworkers.
At Sorsix we only work with great people, because our team is our strength. We have culture that supports
long-term personal and professional growth, by taking care of our people.
A workplace run on trust and openness, where we trust ourselves to do what we commit to and we trust our team to do the same.
We believe in resolving problems before they become crises: our brand is stability and predictability.
The solutions we build are aiming to keep our partners ahead of their market and competition.
We are looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming in .NET MVC and C#
- Experience in building full-stack web applications
- Fluid in spoken and written English
- Knowledge and experience with relational databases
Nice to have:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with unit testing and testing in general
- Experience with .NET Core or Angular
- Knowledge of software engineering principles
If you are the person that:
- Get Things Done (GTD) attitude
- Demonstrates high level of team work
- High level of self-management skills
- Ability to learn quickly
Apply now, and indicate the position you are applying for, by sending your CV to:
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.