Our partner Great Place to Work is looking for a dynamic,
self-starter person to join our Sorsix team, Skopje office.
This is a great opportunity for people interested in entering the Operations and
Analytics Development Field.
SORSIX International is an established Australian IT company with offices in Australia,
USA, Macedonia and Serbia.
Sorsix believes in building systems that never go down because lives and businesses
depend on them.
Our view is that we do not have customers – we have partners. Our business only prospers
if our partners prosper.
Perks at work:
We are offering flexible working time, encouraging work life balance, knowledge sharing
through Technical Seminars,
events for the employees were they can have fun and spend great time with the coworkers.
At Sorsix we only work with great people, because our team is our strength. We have
culture that supports
long-term personal and professional growth, by taking care of our people.
A workplace run on trust and openness, where we trust ourselves to do what we commit to
and we trust our team to do the same.
We believe in resolving problems before they become crises: our brand is stability and
The solutions we build are aiming to keep our partners ahead of their market and
This position plays a key role by producing client reports and managing smaller parts of
assessment projects and Best Companies list implementation.
The role ensures the quality of client deliverables, including written reports,
presentations, data and proposals for the Consulting team.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree
- Preferable previous experience working with data analysis, creating and delivering
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Desire and willingness to learn new
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications in English
- Detail and quality oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize work as needed
- Ability to take direction from a variety of people with different working styles
- Strong interest in working with a project management/consulting team
- Ability to learn quickly
Apply now, and indicate the position you are applying for, by sending your CV to:
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.